Getting Creative

 One of my goals for this year, was to make a creative project at least once a month. Yes, that's how low the bar was, based on my past couple of years. Any kind of creative act counted, writing a poem, drawing, crafting, anything. But I had to make it. After several months of feeling better with the act of creating, I decided it should be once a week, and now it's twice a week. I know this is a stretch for me, but I think it will be worth it.

Right now, I'm really into visual journaling, getting out emotions and feelings through art and written word. I use my giant 18x24 sketch pad, purchased on a whim years ago. But it works. Oh does it work. It's less drawing for the most part, but it's nice to express myself through it.

I'm also working to get back into French horn. I have already let me neighbor know. It's going to be a much longer road on that.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board