Winter Cooking

My adventures in cooking originally started as a way to address health problems. Nothing romantic, just trying to feel better. At different points, the style I've used was different, from just getting calories at all to cooking in a specific diet. My cooking the past year or so has been the Mediterranean diet, but with some fusion elements. While I use ingredients in line with the Mediterranean style, I don't limit myself to Italian and Greek cuisines. Traditional foods from the region are my staple, but I branch out, incorporating ingredients and techniques from the Americas, Asia, and the Middle East.

This winter, I've made many new recipes and used new techniques. I learned that I am not big on spaghetti squash, indoor dutch ovens are a fun twist on hearty dishes, and mint does go with parsley (and I enjoy it). I have enjoyed all of my adventures and am grateful to everyone who has sampled my creations or listened to me talk about them.

Stove with dutch oven of chicken, a bowl of leeks, a cutting board, and various cooking supplies and ingredients



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board