March updates

 I've been a bit less active on this blog. It's been a rough few weeks with managing everything and some things had to be set down (to be picked up again later). If it makes blog readers feel better, I also did this to the HOA, so you're not the only ones. Some changes at work coupled with the season changes and a few other things. Plus someone accidentally lit their condo on fire. So there's that.

Overall, I'm doing alright. This past week was better than the week before, and that was better than the week before that. Some stories are more exciting than others. Some are just the ones that I look back at and think, that might have been an overreaction.

But I'm still cooking (my respite), getting back into walking, enjoying the sun, and reading my way through my TBR (although not as fast as I'd like on that one). I've finished many books in March, as well as walked nearly every day, ran one program and participated in another, and spent many hours hauling Girl Scout cookies (tis the season).

So things are getting better. Not perfect, but better.

Stacks of cases of Girl Scout cookies in a large room


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board