- I live in Utah for most of the year
- I'm part of regional SWE - higher level than school or state, a position I was elected to
- I'm considering a PhD instead of a medical degree, despite below.
- I have an amazing new collection of friends
What hasn't changed:
- I'm still majoring in Biomedical engineering
- I still want to be a pediatric oncologist
- I'm still a Girl Scout
- My room is always still messy, and I still don't like cleaning it
So, all in all, I'm not all that different from when I started this adventure. In blog tradition, Monday will mark the beginning of September - Childhood cancer awareness month. I will be posting daily on childhood cancer awareness, media, and other related topics.