St Baldricks 2024

 Alright, so this is actually two updates in one. First, my St Baldricks fundraiser officially ended with $177 raised and 40 miles walked (counting only actual walks, not just nervous pacing while I'm on the phone). However, if you didn't donate, don't worry, you still can! My kind St Baldricks contact has informed me that people can donate all year, so if you missed February, please do still consider donating here.

Also, my dad and grandpa both shaved this year, as they do every year. While Utah doesn't have St Baldricks shaving events (a future me project perhaps), Wisconsin does. It used to be put on at a high school but is now held at a bar (very Wisconsin).

Anyway, February might be over, but please still consider a donation to St Baldricks, either through my fundraiser here or through their main site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board