The Taco Chronicles

I am slowly working my way through the Taco Chronicles on Netflix, in the original Spanish, because I'm learning Spanish, but also it's a fascinating topic. I'm watching in reverse order, so I'm on season 3 and still need to watch 1 & 2. The third season is set in the US and bounces around to different cities with a variety of tacos. I have really enjoyed learning about the different kinds of tacos (way more than I would have ever imagined).

I'm hoping that I can try some of these new kinds of tacos, like goat birria and nopales (cactus). I've found a place that sells nopales tacos, but I haven't seen the goat. A future adventure.

A white plate with three tacos of meat with onions and salsa.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board