Meet Hippie

 So something very exciting happened in my life right around the time I stopped blogging in 2014/15 and that is...

I got a cat! I grew up with cats and love them dearly, so in college I was able to get an emotional support animal due to my mental illness. My cat's name is Hippie and he is now 9. He was a rescue from Best Friends Animal Society, found as a kitten in a feral cat colony. If you click on my profile you can see a blog about him that I made when I was working from home, made for a virtual program on website design (yay outdated technology badge).

He loves snuggles, canned salmon juice, and going outside. His favorite toy is the Christmas tree and he'd love to bite you as a show of affection. He likes about four people, much to the sadness of my mother (because it's not her).

Here's the boy himself:

An orange tabby cat sleeping


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board