The Mediterranean Diet Test Kitchen

 So recently I've been told to start the Mediterranean diet, for health reasons. I've been making a new effort this year, and it's led to a lot of really great recipes. This week I've made three new recipes: a quinoa bowl with sweet potato and parsnip, a gnocchi dish with tomato and artichoke, and a salmon salad with kapers. I've also eaten a lot more chickpeas recently, a nice source of protein. I found a stew with chickpeas and chicken that I can make in the crock pot, which is helpful with my long work hours.

I've been enjoying my adventures in the kitchen and trying new things, something I'm not always big on. It's a change, and it's hopefully making a difference, plus I've been feeling better, even if it's just a little.

Chicken and chickpea stew with parsley
A quinoa bowl with sweet potatoes and salmon


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board