How Times Change

 I think it's really interesting to see how times have changed in the communities I used to be a part of, specifically the childhood cancer awareness community. I feel like I used to be so connected, hosting this blog, participating in St Baldricks, leading a team at the Curesearch Walk. But I let that all go in favor of Girl Scouts and working at camp, to the point that now the only name I recognize, the only name left, is the Truth 365. A great organization, I can't recommend their documentary enough, but I don't recognize the families anymore.

So please enjoy this preview of the Truth 365's documentary, which I'm planning to rewatch. As a reminder of the community I used to be a part of.


 
An update: I am researching volunteering with a childhood cancer organization, as I've been interested in doing some volunteer work.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board