It's the Holiday Season

 I'm getting ready for my travels, which is how I spend my holidays every year (except 2020, but that's a longer story). The past two times I've visited my parents I've been sick: last Christmas I caught a respiratory infection right before traveling and in August I caught COVID on the plane on my way to Wisconsin. So, and hopefully this isn't jinxing it, but I'm hoping I am well and get to enjoy my visit without snot and coughing and all the other delightful aspects of respiratory-related illnesses.

Overall the holidays are a good time of year for me, although work did not really wind down like it has in years past. Busy, busy, right until the last day. But it's time to relax, to spend time with family, to enjoy the winter holidays.

Wishing you and yours a lovely and bright holiday season, from me and Hippie!

Orange cat chewing on a small, lit artificial christmas tree with ornaments


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board