A little life update

 Now we've made it through September and I'll be getting back to more of a mix of blog post topics. I can't believe I made it through the whole month with three posts a week of only childhood cancer topics. I'd like to start October with a life update from me.

I continue to work for Girl Scouts, although it's been a stressful month with people leaving, working overnight at camp, and trying to take on more and more. I am also still on the HOA board for my condo, which is an adventure in and of itself.

I went on a visit to my parents and I caught COVID either on the plane getting there (despite a KN95 mask) or shortly after I arrived. I was sick for most of my visit and made it out of the isolation phase just in time to get back on the plane to SLC. COVID is no fun, so get your booster!

I'm getting back into the swing of things after COVID and travel still. I'm a creature of routines and rhythms. I have a chaotic job, so my goal is to make the rest of my life un-chaotic in whatever ways I can.

A picture of me, a white young woman with blonde hair in a ponytail and glasses, in front of a field of goldenrod with trees in the background



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board