A Blog Update

 

As we go into May, I thought I'd give a little update. First, my April got kind of hectic and I ran out of all the scheduled blog posts I had prepared. So not a lot of blogging this week. Second, I'm very much still trying to figure out the style, content, and frequency of blogging on this site. My blogging on my tumblr blog is much more frequent, but that's also the style of the blog and the content I write about.

I'd like to stick with a semi-frequent posting about childhood cancer and related topics. I know that themes in blogging can be a challenge, so we'll see how far it goes. I will for sure aim for some September content, and whatever the awareness topic of the month is. There will probably be a greater variety of blog posts than before my hiatus, including some on queer stuff, mental health stuff, and just odds and ends. You'll notice a few new labels that I'll be used, some more full than others.

As far as life goes, I'm chugging along, busy with work. I'm figuring out a good work-life balance for a stressful time where I'm often working a six-day week every week. I continue to explore new foods, stress management, and life management. I am taking a couple of different courses on Coursera, as mentioned a couple of posts ago, and I'm most of the way through one and just starting another. I am also trying to really focus on my Spanish and trying to become proficient enough to use it at work. 

Until next time y'all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board