September 2023

 Hello everyone and happy September! September is a very special month because it's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. The color is gold, for our children who are golden (according to my mom). Now that I've restarted the blog, I'm aiming to ramp up the posting for September 2023. I don't think I can commit to a post a day unfortunately, not wanting to set myself up for failure.

I do think I can commit to three posts a week about childhood cancer, for a total of 13 (or more) posts throughout the month. The 13th post will be the very first week, which will only have 1 post since it's 2 days. Since this is about the total amount of posts I've been doing, I will most likely cut back on other topics and save them all up for October. Isn't October lucky?

Thanks for being with me on this blog, and I hope that you learn something new this month.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board