March Reads

 Ok, so March was a blockbuster month for books for me. I finished 7 books for a total of over 2000 pages (which does include some conversion of audiobooks). Here's what I read:

  • The Blue Zones: Lessons for Living Longer from the People Who've Lived the Longest by Dan Buettner (audiobook) - stoking the fuel of my interest in the Blue Zones.
  • Fuzz: When Nature Breaks the Law by Mary Roach - this took longer than I expected to get through for whatever reason.
  • Awestruck: How Embracing Wonder Can Make You Happier, Healthier, and More Connected by Jonah Paquette (audiobook)
  • Everyday Something Has Tried to Kill Me, and Has Failed: Notes from Periracial America by Kim McLarin
  • The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo (audiobook) - I'm hoping to use some of this in my tidying next week.
  • What's Eating Us: Women, Food, and the Epidemic of Body Anxiety by Cole Kazdin - this was a favorite, one of the top books of the year. So well written and engaging.
  • Rest Is Resistance: A Manifesto by Tricia Hersey (audiobook) - I've been wanting to read this one for a while, but unfortunately it did not live up to my expectations. Could have been the audio delivery though.

I also started two additional books (one print, one audio) plus tried and gave up on an audiobook in Spanish. In retrospect, I probably should have started with a children's book on that front. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board