Eclipses

 Last week, Utah had about 50% totality for a solar eclipse, the last one in the US until, wait for it, 2045. That's right folks, if you missed it on April 8, your next chance (unless you'd like to leave the country) is in 21 years.

Anyway, I was sick unfortunately, so I did not get to gaze upon the eclipse directly (my solar glasses were at work). However, I still got to see the image of the eclipse, using a pinhole projector that I got at the library. My pinhole projector experiments were observed by a very confused gardener, armed with a weed wacker, nervous to hit me, or even disturb me.

This is actually my second eclipse in a year. As some of you who have been reading for a while know, I ran an eclipse program in October for work. Never again will I have that opportunity, but I will have the opportunity to see another eclipse.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board