2023 in Books

Two charts in night mode, one that shows number of pages and books read and the other that shows that I exceeded my reading goals
 To track my reading, I use an app called StoryGraph. I highly recommend it as an alternative to Good Reads. It has lots of neat features and has great data visualization, perfect for your inner nerd.

This year, I read more than I have probably since high school (if we're only counting reading for fun). While I've always appreciated nonfiction, it's become my one and only reading genre. Within nonfiction though, there's tons of options.

I developed a taste for memoirs this year, reading 11 of them. I also read some poetry for the first time in quite a while, and got back into audiobooks (arguably the best format for memoirs, as often the author reads them).

For 2024, I set my goal at 52 books for the year. I'm already on track, with two books finished in the first week of the year. Wish me lots of cozy books, lots of learning, and lots of enjoyment out of books.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board