Library Week

Library sign that has library written in metal cut out letters and is surrounded by wood panels 
...

I am a huge fan of libraries. That $52 on my property tax bill that funds the library system is my favorite part. I get a huge amount of use out of the libraries, from books to programs. Libraries aren't the quiet places of my childhood. They are full of laughter, music, learning, and more. Last year I read 13 library books. This year I've already read 12, with two more unfinished and another sitting on my couch waiting to be read.

The week of Memorial Day was a week of libraries. Starting with Zumba on Tuesday, I visited four different libraries, including a new one. I also got to introduce my friend to the world of our county library when we went to our summer reading kick off, playing games, making a kindness rock, and then getting tacos (ordered in Spanish I might add).

Libraries are pillars of the community. If you haven't been to yours, get your library card this summer and explore reading, events, and resources.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board