Another's View


So today, I have prepared for you a collage of articles that take a variety of view in the childhod cancer world. I've started each with a quote to capture the essence, and to whet your curiosity.
"How much chemotherapy will this buy Cara?" An 8 year old spends his summer competing for $1000, so that he can donate it to his 2 year old neighbor with Leukemia. /today.msnbc.msn.com/id/48919761/ns/today-good_news/
"Who You'd be Today?"/curechildhoodcancer.ning.com/forum/topics/who-youd-be-today
"Curing Childhood Cancer is the equivilent of curing Breast cancer in terms of productive life years saved." curechildhoodcancer.ning.com/forum/topics/nci-funding-more-lies-damn
"We all have busy lives but it's urgent that we each do more to stop kids from getting cancer." /www.healthychild.org/blog/comments/090412_childhood_cancer_on_my_mind/
"Giving a voice to kids fighting cancer" /thetruth365.org/
"People know me for my happiness. I don't want people to think of me for sadness" Jack Bartosz (Oct 4, 2001- August 27, 2012) /www.caringbridge.org/visit/jackbartosz
"This month, we remember the young lives taken too soon" /www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/08/31/presidential-proclamation-national-childhood-cancer-awareness-month-2012

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board