Adventures in Cooking

 So, for those of you who are new, one of my new years' resolutions was to try new things. By way of ease, many things that I try are food-related. This month I've tried a number of new things, including cooking wild rice, using an indoor dutch oven, and tasting a pomelo. I enjoy trying new things, and it's a source of enjoyment to explore different cuisines. 

Cooking is also a form of expression for me. As I told my colleague, I will be moved to stop adding red pepper flakes to my food when cooking. I express my love for myself and others as I cook for them.

The Joy of Cooking is a mood that I take with me in my life. Even when I don't feel like making dinner, I can find a little bit of love for myself in making a hot meal that I know I will enjoy. And, when I have time, experimenting to find just the right flavors and techniques also brings me joy.

A grey dutch oven on a stove with cubed chicken, a bowl of sliced leeks, a cutting board, and other cooking implements


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board