Finishing February

 This month has been a challenge. The whole winter has been honestly. But I am moving forward and making progress, as always. I thought that I would share some wins from February:

  • My large-scale work event served over 225 people throughout Utah, which is an attendance rate of about 70%. For a free event, this is a minor miracle.
  • I survived initial orders for cookies, which is a feat in and of itself.
  • I went on my first date in a year.
  • I started walking more, a welcome reprieve from winter blues.
  • The sun has been shining more too, making walking more appealing.
  • I tried many new things, including an indoor dutch oven and a sumo mandarin.
  • I finished 5 books (2 audio, 3 print). One was finished on February 1st though, so you can debate me on whether that counts.
  • I did two illustrations, one of my friend and my 2024 bucket list and one comic.
  • My St Baldricks fundraiser is almost over and I've raised almost $200 for childhood cancer research (full post on this soon).

And last, but certainly not least, I survived winter. Next up, the return of Daylight Savings Time and spring at last.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board