Fundraiser Update!

 Hello everyone! Guess what? My fundraiser is still happening and there's plenty of time to make your donation! 

Did you know that St Baldrick's is a top funder of childhood cancer research? I donated over a foot of hair twice and shaved my head once, all to help kids fight cancer. There's nowhere for me to shave or volunteer in Utah, so I started my own fundraiser in parallel with the February Facebook fundraiser happening nationwide! I'm walking at least 25 miles in February, and I hope that you will join me in donating to St Baldrick's to raise funds for childhood cancer research.

You can donate here (https://www.stbaldricks.org/fundraisers/mypage/4993/2024). Thank you in advance for helping save lives!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board