Smiling Minds

 I've been practicing mindfulness for years now, on and off. I usually just meditate silently, maybe a YouTube video here or there, but recently I've started using an app to lead meditations. It's called Smiling Minds, put together by an Australian nonprofit (so bonus all the narrations are with an Australian accent). It's completely free, although they do occasionally ask for donations. It has tons of meditation options, ranging from 2-3 minutes up to 30. 

I've come to thoroughly enjoy my time with Smiling Minds. I look forward to trying a new meditation or listening to a familiar one guide me through breathing, reflection, and more. I generally meditate 1-2 times a day, but sometimes will do my own version throughout the day. I would offer it as a free alternative to other popular apps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board