A mid-summer update

 So it's about the middle of summer. It is hot here in Utah, hitting the 100s regularly. I'm trying to stay active, but of course going outside is difficult, even when the sun is down. I continue to cook new things, including trying couscous and sunchokes, numerous new recipes, and new ways to prepare old ones.

I am busy at work. I had a little reprieve for a couple of weeks, but now I'm into one event a week until Labor Day, except next week because my event was cancelled. I'm waiting on a work call right now, and had a 7 pm meeting yesterday, but it's been less evenings than in June or May.

Last week I was a career speaker at a local university, for sixth graders. I also made a nifty sparkler craft, have been to the library so many times, and read more books that I can count in my head. 

I've done more this summer than any summer in years, in terms of outside of work and other activities. I'm keeping busy, but also trying to rest, as my job is also busy. Wishing you all a great summer!

An orange cat sitting on a black and red chair looking at a brown and green sparkler craft


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board