October Updates

    So, it's been over a month since my last post, and boy has it been busy!
    The Curesearch walk was a great success.  I raised over 100, and will be making the 150 mark as soon as company matching comes through!  Team Rhabdo had a great walk and will be increasing our participation next year.
    Fall break was the week after, and I got to go back to WI.  I got to visit camp (twice), once to lead low-ropes and once for fall fest!  Awesome fun.
   Tomorrow is Girl Scout Night Jr, which I've been organizing since last may.  I'm super excited, but a bit nervous.  I'm hosting 66 girls grades K-5, plus 35 adults, to teach them about women in engineering and about how awesome it is.  Hopefully all goes well on that front.  The activities are super exciting, making silly putty, doing an egg drop and playing with the Van De Graaf generator.
    More updates on my life later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board