Fall Winter


It is almost Halloween, and I've been back from fall break for two weeks. A few updates:
Sorry I haven't been writing much. Life has been hectic with midterms, projects and some rather interesting (read: difficult to fully understand) concepts.
We had our first major snowstorm/ snow fall here in Salt Lake City on Thursday. While it's mostly melted here in town and at the U, the mounains have a nice cover of snow. It's simply beautiful. Ski season isn't too far off.
Today was a Pre-med outreach event up at the medical school, and I have now seen my first cadaver (well, 18 of them). Very interesting. I got to see both normal cadavers, as well as most of the major systems, lung cancer, metastic melanoma, and implanted pacemakers, ports and dialysis equipment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board