Outlook for Spring


Some excitement is coming for next spring here is Salt Lake.
I get to start major level classes in Biomedical Engineering, which is really exciting! I have two classes at major level, and another intro class.
I also get to start working in a lab. I got a job working in the Patel Lab at the University's School of medicine, where I will be studying cell growth, tissue grafting and stem cells. The lab also makes and processes grafts for actual patients in the hospital, which is pretty rare to see lab work be used in a clinical setting (or so I'm told).
I am super excited for the Spring semester to begin.
On a more current note, we have about a foot and a half of snow here at the University. It has been dumped here since Friday morning, and nearly constantly. Ski season is coming soon, and it is beautiful here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board