Welcome

So, I'm creating this blog for all the people who want to follow me. In the fall, I will be moving from Wisconsin to Utah. I will be studying Biomedical Engineering, but learning so much more. I hope to become a Pediatric Oncologist (doctor of children's cancers) one day. Enjoy my stream of consiousness.
I am a writer and scientist, a student and a teacher. I love photography, drawing, science expirements, the outdoors, teaching preschoolers how to swim (aka torturing them), puzzles and pretty much anything unique or entertaining. I adore medicine and the human body, which is why I'm going into medicine. I am from all over, and while I'm a natural American, I love all cultures, especially French. I'll add to the collection of stuff about me as time goes on, but for now, you'll just have to wonder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board