Look Back, Look Forward

 I never know the right way to start a post. Hello? No intro, just go? Greetings to the 4 consistent readers that I'm probably mostly related to? Anyway, I'm here. I don't know if I'm back, but I'm here right now.

My summer has been probably the toughest I've ever had. And that includes both 2020 and the summer I was camp director, both exceedingly difficult summers. But I truly think this one was worse. Everything has been a mess, personally, professionally, health... ally?

I don't want to get into specifics for a number of reasons, but I'm going to be picking up pieces of my life for a while still. I've got a very difficult decision to make soon. Difficult indeed. And I'm hopeful for the future, but I'm not looking forward to pulling the trigger on this decision, because there are things that I will have to pay for in any way I go. And also because of a great deal of uncertainty surrounding it.

In picking up my life again, I am trying some new therapies, some new techniques, a new outlook, and some new meds. Right now, in this week, I am doing better. But I've got a long way to go.

This September brings some new promises. I'm participating in the CureSearch Walk again (I invite you to donate here and thank you in advance). I've got a short trip, a couple of chill programs, and hopefully some quality time with friends. 

So luck isn't the right thing to wish for. But maybe hope is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Viral Therapy

Common Types of Childhood Cancer

Vision Board